LPN (Float to various locations)
This job has now expired
Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- This person will provide patient care support and assist providers as instructed by the physician, provider or RN
- They will administer therapies including medications, calling in provider authorized prescriptions, scheduling follow up visits, follow up regarding test results, or other support unique to specialty provider
- They will also receive patient phone calls and follow the practice or protocol while gathering pertinent data regarding the reason for the call
- This person is also responsible to room patients, manage patient flow and obtain adequate patient medical information
- Completion of relevant nursing program
- Current MN LPN License
- BLS certification
- Prefer one year specialty care experience including PC experience within a computerized work environment with ability to keyboard and navigate within an automated medical records system
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Full-time: 40 hours per week
- Work Schedule: Days
- Day shifts
- No weekends
- Position will work at various sites within the Allina Medical Clinic System
A growing suburb in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, Woodbury is located just 15 minutes southeast of St. Paul, the state's capital. The city is in close proximity to one of Minnesota's largest employers, 3M, and to the St. Croix River Valley, providing a beautiful natural setting and year-round recreational opportunities. Woodbury is known for its attractive residential neighborhoods, which are connected by more than 100 miles of multi-use trails and surrounded by 3,000 acres of dedicated park land. In addition, eight small lakes, most with public parks and pathways, dot the city. Residents have a wide choice of housing, ranging from apartments and townhomes to beautiful large-lot estates. Within its' 36 square miles are several shopping centers and a variety of amenities in the community making Woodbury the retail shopping hub of the east metro area. Woodbury also operates the Bielenberg Sports Center, which houses two indoor ice arenas and a field house with walking/running track. The outdoor complex includes athletic fields, picnic facilities, and play equipment. Public and private education options are also available along with easy access to many prestigious higher education institutions throughout the Twin Cities.
- Located 15 miles East of St. Paul
- Population = 58,000
- Service Area = 420,400
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA