Allina Medical Clinic is committed to providing a work environment where passionate people have the knowledge, tools, opportunity and freedom to make a positive difference in the lives of our patients. We want you to be part of our team where each employee contributes to our mission of exceptional primary and specialty care.
Allina Medical Clinic and their employees serve 463,000 patients, representing more than two million clinic visits at 40 locations each year. Allina Medical Clinic is part of Allina Health, a non-profit network of hospitals, clinics and other health care services.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prefer 1-2 years of clerical background with PC/internet experience, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of insurance payers strongly desired
- Experience with Epic is a plus
- Ability to handle and manage a cash drawer
- Requires strong customer service and phone skills, as well as exceptional communication and listening skills with the ability to quickly connect with customers
- Must possess basic computer skills, (keyboarding, navigation, use of e-mail and Internet), in a Window-based environment
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part-time: 36 hours per week
- Work Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Day/Evening shifts
- No weekends
Eagan, MN has been named by MONEY magazine as one of "America's Best Places to Live" - in fact the 17th best place in the US in 2008. Amidst rolling hills, ponds and green space, the city of Eagan is frequently cited as one of the fastest-growing cities in the metropolitan area. Interstate 494 and Cedar Avenue have made this southern suburb easily accessible to the Twin Cities area and just minutes from the International Airport. Eagan's residential offerings meet most every taste and price range. The community attracts many young, growing families as well as a significant amount of industrial and business development. Northwest Airlines, Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Minnesota, West, a Thomson business, Midwest Coca-Cola Bottling and Unisys are among the larger companies operating in Eagan
Bordered by the historic Minnesota River, Eagan contains over 1,000 acres of the Minnesota Valley Wildlife Refuge and 1,500 acres of the county's Lebanon Hills Regional Park with swimming, fishing, boating, hiking, horse trails and picnic grounds. There are also 54 municipal parks with trails, ice rinks, ball fields, tennis courts and play equipment. The city contains three public golf courses, a YMCA, an indoor civic arena and Cascade Bay, noted as one of the top ten public outdoor aquatic facilities in the US.
- Located 7 miles south of the Twin Cities
- Population = 67,000
- Service Area = 375,000
Community Resource Links:
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA