Licensed Social Worker
Fraser clients have bright futures, you can too!
Fraser, a nationally renowned Minnesota non-profit, is looking for compassionate individuals to help create bright futures for children and adults with special needs. Fraser serves children of all abilities and adults with special needs through comprehensive education, healthcare, and housing services. At Fraser we are passionate about the clients we serve, we are committed to building relationships that lead to successful outcomes for all we interact with.
The Clinical Site Supervisor (Licensed Social Worker) provides individual, group and family therapy in a day treatment setting for the Fraser Mental Health (FMH) division. Provides oversight for the therapeutic milieu, staff supervision of the Mental Health day treatment programs at assigned location(s), and provides clinical supervision to staff who are seeking independent licensure.
This position will office at Fraser Minneapolis, 3333 University Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN. Approximately 50% of time will be spent working at other day treatment locations as assigned in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan areas.
This is an exempt, full-time position working Monday-Friday within business hours 8:00am-5:00pm with occasional evening hours based on client need.
- Master’s Degree in social work.
- Current licensure from the State of Minnesota (LICSW). Must be Board recognized to provide clinical supervision to graduate level social workers working towards their independent licensure.
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record and access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to achieve and maintain status of “may provide direct contact for this agency” upon completion of criminal background studies.
- Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts.
- Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and calculate percentages.
- Ability to recognize problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Computer proficiency using Word and Excel with proficiency in keyboarding skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with children with severe emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Experience providing clinical services to pre-school aged children in day treatment setting.
- Supervisory experience preferrered.
This position is posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Fraser offers its employees much more. We offer a flexible, casual environment which provides employees work and life balance. Our employees say that being part of the Fraser team is being a part of something special; where co-workers genuinely care about the work that we do, and about one another.
Fraser is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.