This job is no longer available
Maintain a preventative maintenance program on all equipment, purchases repair parts and replacement supplies.Places orders for parts/supplies as needed for equipment or service and tracks expenses and inventories for budget purposes.
Ensures accurate records of preventative maintenance, repairs made, parts ordered are kept.
Diagnoses mechanical troubles and schedules appropriate preventative maintenance work.
• Certificate from college or technical school.
• Three to six months related experience and/or training.
• Equivalent combination and experience.
• Experience managing personnel
• Valid Driver's License, Mechanics Certificate from Gas and Diesel Engine Training Seminar
Apply Today @ firstname.lastname@example.org