Senior Youth Development Coordinator (Eastside YMCA)
We are very excited to announce that the St. Paul Eastside YMCA has a new opening for a Senior Youth Development Coordinator to join our team!
The Senior Youth Development Coordinator oversees Youth, Teen, and Family programs. They are responsible for insuring that department programs are successfully implemented and managed. The incumbent assists in the development of programming. The incumbent directly supervises Youth Development Staff.
- Act independently and within guidelines in recruiting, hiring, training, and supervision of part-time staff
- Develop, coordinate, and implement designated programs to meet the needs of the community and participants
- Assist the Director with budget development and management
- Word hands-on in program, as needed
- Provided a high level of service to program participants
- Perform administrative duties necessary to support the program
- In the absence of the Department Supervisor, will supervise the department and activities
- Serve as a staff leader for the Y Partners Campaign
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum one year experience in supervision/management
- 2+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and evaluating youth, family, and community programs
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Must be organized, self-directed, and creative
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must be certified in CPR/AED and First Aid Training, or able to become certified within the first 30 days of employment (Training available upon employment)
Qualifications - Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Ability to travel locally to attend meetings
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity, please apply online by 01/31/2013 for first consideration. This position will remain open until filled.