Branch Administrative Coordinator (West Saint Paul and Saint Paul Downtown YMCA)
The West St. Paul and St. Paul Downtown YMCAs each have a wonderful opportunity for a Branch Administrative Coordinator to join our team.
The Branch Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the branch/camp community board by acting as the board liaison and working with the Executive Director in supporting the administrative duties of Financial Development. This position works closely with staff from all departments at the branch in ensuring all Human Resource forms are completed accurately and enters time edit slips. He/she would also work with the central purchasing team serving as the liaison from the branch to central purchasing.
- Provide administrative support for the branch/camp community board, answering questions, and providing meeting minutes.
- Maintain records for Y Partners and Branch/Camp Capital Campaigns, including sending thank you letters for all pledges and entering the campaign structure into system.
- Prepare batch transmittals of annual and capital campaign pledges and payments
- Purchase all supplies and materials for Dept 10 (Admin), including food needed for board meetings and Y Partners events.
- Enter receipt of all branch/camp purchases into Central Billing system.
- Enter all time edit slips for the branch and maintain the part-time team member personnel files.
- Reviews hiring paperwork for accuracy and completeness & submits criminal background checks to Human Resources
- May include duties working with Youth Sports (leagues).
Qualifications - Required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in administrative work
- Ability to process a large volume of work
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be organized and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with a variety of duties
Qualifications - Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Communications
- Must be able to work on a computer for extended periods of time