This job is no longer available
Orangetheory Fitness is currently seeking a high-performing “A” Player that has experience with contract sales in the fitness industry for our Assistant Manager position. We are expanding Orangetheory Fitness in the MN market with new locations coming soon so the addition of this team member will help drive this expansion. This position will be working with Orangetheory Fitness Coaches and other members of the sales team to drive sales, ensure exceptional customer service and promote this breakthrough fitness concept. The successful candidate will be responsible for reaching clearly defined sales goals and greeting every client with a smile.
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly sales and membership goals.
- Consistent and proactive outreach to invite new guests to try out the Orangetheory workout.
- Execute promotions, community events and studio in-reach to achieve prospect and sales goals.
- Give effective and informative studio tours for new guests.
- Provide leadership and coaching to assist Sales Advisors to meet their goals.
- Partner with the Group Trainers to provide exceptional customer service.
- Maintain great relationships with all members to be on a ‘first name’ basis.
- 1-2+ years of fitness membership sales experience with a proven track record of consistently achieving personal sales goals.
- 4+ years of general sales experience in retail, fitness or related field.
- Track record of leadership and coaching other Sales Advisors to accomplish their goals.
- Proven customer service background with the drive to give an “Above and Beyond” experience.
- Ability to work cohesively with others to achieve a fun fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational, communication and computer skills.
- Detail oriented in order to easily follow operational requirement systems & policies.
- The hiring process will include scheduling personal references, background and substance screening tests.
If the above describes you, please submit your resume by clicking apply now and we look forward to talking to you soon!
Compensation: $35-40,000 per year including base salary plus commissions and bonuses. This is a full-time position with a benefits program including medical, dental and paid vacation time.
Find out more about who we are, what we do, how we got started and watch our video at www.orangetheoryfitness.com.
Topics: Fitness, Personal Training, Sales, Retail Sales, Assistant Manager, Shift Lead, Manager on Duty, Health, Strength, Coaching, Sales Associate, Key Holder, Opening Shift Lead, Closing Shift Lead