This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is now seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to work 2nd shift for company located in Brooklyn Park on a contract-to-hire basis. Monday – Friday; 2:45 pm – 11:15 pm. DOQ - $15.00 - $20.00 hourly.
· Troubleshoot and repair mechanical breakdowns related to plant machinery.
· Perform welding as required in regards PM’s and repair of plant machinery.
· Assist general facilities maintenance and repair.
· Perform overtime work and on-call support work as required.
· Follow safe operating procedures and all safety rules in accordance with company policy in accordance with OSHA rules and regulations.
· High school diploma
· Ability to use personal computer.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common factors and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ration and percent. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
· Must have previous experience in a Maintenance Mechanic or Tech role.
· Knowledge of welding.
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.