Financial Management Data Analyst (Accounting Officer Principal)
$22.18-$32.69 hourly/$46,312-$68,257 yearly
Position available with the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources-Great benefits including: health, dental, life insurance, pension, sick and vacation leave.
• Supports financial management by developing, analyzing and interpreting complex financial reports.
• Acts as the expert of the DNR’s accounting and cost code structures in the statewide accounting system.
• Is the specialist for developing and preparing complex statewide indirect cost plans.
• Designs and provides training to DNR’s financial, management, and accounting staff in areas of accounting structure, and reporting system.
• Serves on agency and statewide financial advisory teams and workgroups.
Please apply directly to the State of Minnesota’s website: www.careers.state.mn.us posting number is 13DNR000044 - Accounting Officer Principal.
We are an equal opportunity/veteran friendly employer
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/qrvhq64