This job has now expired
Since 1955 Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) has been providing the best in housing, care and services for older adults. As an integral part of service, we are guided by: Our MissionThe mission of Presbyterian Homes & Services is to enrich the lives of older adults through services and communities that reflect the love of God. Our ValuesCompassionChristian MinistryGrowth & InnovationPeopleStewardshipService Presbyterian Homes & Services - Maranatha Located in Brooklyn Center is seeking an Admissions Coordinator for its team. The Admissions Coordinator will manage the referral intake and follow up process, admissions process, and participate in non-hospital referral development. Requirements of this position include: Current RN license in the State of Minnesota; experience working with insurance and payer types for new admits; completing assessments for patients to admit to the facility; New admit room preparation; orientation of new admits/families to facility; coordinating and ordering of needed equipment for new admits; Walk through and check with existing residents if any issues; Double-check MD orders; Make sure new admit has wheelchair; Complete admission paperwork with admits/families; Get diagnoses for patient’s medications; Check existing rooms for room order and appearance; Assign MD to new admits. Consider joining our team in providing compassionate high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment. Responsibilities: The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Care Center admissions processes to ensure successful occupancy in accordance with customer needs and operational goals as well as established best practices and procedures. Qualifications:
- College degree in marketing, business, social work, gerontology or related field or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience working with seniors and their families in senior housing, service or health care related environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in marketing, sales and community outreach.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills. Team player willing to take direction and responsibility for meeting specified objectives.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Consider partnering with Presbyterian Homes & Services where our mission is to enrich the lives of older adults through services and communities that reflect the love of God