This job is no longer available
Account Analyst I
Location: Plymouth, MN
Employer: U.S. Energy Services, Inc.
U.S. Energy Services is an energy management firm providing natural gas, electric and green energy services to large industrial, commercial and municipal clients. Our mission is to develop and implement energy strategies that control our clients’ energy costs. Our culture is a self-governing, family-friendly, team-oriented work environment.
We are looking for individuals interested in employment as an Account Analyst I.
General Description of Job
The Account Analyst I is responsible for a variety of data management and analysis in
support of our clients’ energy management needs. The Analyst works under the
supervision of the Analyst Supervisor, providing administrative support to our account
managers, who are primarily responsible for service to our clients, on a variety of
Provide analytical support using existing windows-based software to assist with rate
analysis, budget forecasts, load profiles, utility and state rebate applications for U.S.
Energy clients. Manage customer energy information using existing software and
databases. The Analyst takes direction from the account managers, IT services, and
accounting in support of the development and delivery of our services.
- Support account managers by extracting, analyzing, and organizing data in accurate, concise and professional formats.
- Utilize spreadsheets, reports and existing software for analyzing and communicating energy data in effective reports.
- Manage customer energy information. Examples include compilation of rate tariffs, initial assessment of costs, and execution of bill verifications.
- Prepare monthly usage reports, load profiles, and benchmarking reports to be reviewed and sent out by the account manager
- Under the direction of others, identify availability of utility incentives and process when applicable.
- Assist account managers in the evaluation of changes in pricing and tariffs.
- Support/assist account managers in researching, analyzing, and resolving customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, especially in finance, business, mathematics or other similar field.
- Strong problem-solving, mathematical and organizational skills. Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated skills in Excel spreadsheets, as well as downloading, entry, and maintenance of data.
- Some business experience, such as internships or temporary employment while attending college.
- Demonstrated evidence of customer-service orientation.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong team player who excels at performing in a collaborative environment.
Your professionalism, expertise and motivation to provide outstanding service will be
valued and respected. We offer a competitive hourly wage, benefits package, business casual work environment, tuition reimbursement, exciting career path and a teamoriented work environment. Our benefit package consists of employer-paid medical, dental, and life insurance as well as generous employer contributions to a 401K plan and disability insurance. After a period of employment, company ownership opportunities are made available to all employees.
Please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org