Our client is looking for a professional sales assistant to contact businesses in the area with the goal of securing and scheduling sales appointments for the Director of Business Development. This position would take place in the client's North Mankato office and would be for approximately 10 hours per week.
- Call and contact new and existing businesses within the Southern MN geographic area.
- Contacts would be, but not limited to, business owners, HR representatives, Safety Directors and other contacts as needed.
- Log appointments in a defined set of time on a calendar.
- Log calls and contact information for the businesses.
- Accurately log contact information, location and number of people attending meetings.
- Answer and provide businesses with Director information as needed.
- Log accurate time spent recording, calling and responding to phone calls.
- Professionalism, persistence and patience.
- Ability to represent and present a professional demeanor to businesses.
- Pleasant, non-threatening approach via phone.
- Excellent time manager.