This job is no longer available
TempForce, a locally and woman-owned staffing industry leader in the metro, is looking for a dynamic account manager to join our small and mighty team of staffing professionals! You’ll develop new business and provide employment solutions with the goal of successfully placing our talented employees with corporate and non-profit clients. We offer excellent earning potential with competitive base salary and bonus options and unlimited advancement opportunity.
The account manager works with client companies and candidates in various industries to identify their employment needs and priorities and provide solutions that meet and exceed expectations. Your focus will be to develop new business, increase existing business opportunities and successfully place qualified candidates with client companies in the metro area. You will increase sales growth with new and existing customers through telemarketing, skill marketing, client reactivation and uncovering incremental revenue.
Role and Responsibilities
• Business development and account management of client and employee relationships; providing excellent service and follow-up care.
• Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects that is aligned to the business opportunity in the market.
• Work with manager to effectively manage the profitability of business including volume, and pricing.
• Grow the business through new client and department acquisition and increase of client share
• Network within the community to build a client network
• Identify and present solutions that promote the value of TempForce
• Responsible for all service aspects of the client and talent relationships
• Exercise discretion and judgment in managing relationships with current clients to identify clients’ needs, to assist in clients’ business opportunities, and to ensure superior customer service
• Drive client satisfaction via customer service and account management
• Use discretion and judgment to make the best match for both candidates and clients
• Effectively coach and manage talent, making decisions regarding hiring, placement and any disciplinary action
• Contribute administratively to the smooth running of branch operations
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven professional, with at least two to three years of performance excellence in the area of business development, human resources and/or account management. Success with new business development and driving revenue; ability to work effectively in a results-oriented environment required.
Must have fantastic communication skills, relationship-building skills, strong organizational and presentation ability, creativity, and a drive to succeed. Solid computer/technical skills required, including proficiency with MS office products and with database maintenance/management.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. HR or staffing industry experience.
TempForce is a locally and woman-owned staffing industry leader with more than fifteen years in the business. We are a dynamic, high-energy and dedicated group of professionals and our focus is simple: we put people to work! We build strong partnerships while providing rewarding temporary and temp-to-hire employment opportunities. We specialize in areas of finance and accounting; mortgage; call center; customer service; administrative and clerical and human resources.
In addition to our commitment to our employees and clients, we also have a strong commitment to our community and a team focus on charitable giving. Our philanthropic mission is to improve the social, economic and educational conditions of women and children in the 9-county metropolitan Twin Cities region.
TempForce is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.