This job is no longer available
Netrix IT has a dynamic career opportunity as an Account Representative. Our Account Representatives are responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly competitive environment.
This role is an exciting and fast-paced consultative position. Our onboarding process and training methods will allow you to quickly get up to speed. We have developed a comprehensive marketing plan and a proven sales method that will help you meet your goals. Our incentive program is designed to motivate our Representatives to reach both professional and financial goals. With your abilities as an articulate, motivated hunter, you will be able to take your career to new heights.
As a Netrix IT Account Representative, your mission will be to assess and act on sales opportunities as well as feed new business into the sales pipeline. You will be using your ability to influence C-level decision makers in a wide array of industries that are seeking ways to remain competitive and grow the bottom line. You will work both inside and outside the office to discover new clients and will be hands-on in every sales-centered function.
Supports SMB’s clients in the Greater Minneapolis/St Paul area. The territory would require new customer acquisition and an opportunity to grow and expand the services and solutions sold within our current customer base.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support and Grow customer base in assigned territory
- Provide consultation to customers regarding their IT solutions needs.
- Market and leverage our IT support services to ensure best value, pricing and support for customers.
- Pro-actively work with and contact customers and prospects to build Netrix IT’s market share in all accounts within designated territory.
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Make telephone and field calls to present Netrix IT’s value proposition to existing and potential clients.
- Set appointments and Onsite Visits with Prospects
- Build customer loyalty
- Achieve sales goals for revenue
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge through a personal development plan
- Understanding of and ability to effectively communicate and develop demand for Netrix IT managed services and consulting services
- Attend sales meetings as required
Preferred Candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years successful sales experience (B2B preferred)
- Experience with Small to Medium Business sales
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Work, Excel, PowerPoint
About Netrix IT
Netrix IT delivers core technology services in order to allow our clients to focus on their core mission activities and the strategic management of their organization. Our ProActive services are an efficient and cost-effective solution that focuses on customer service and quality. We have been consistently growing in response to the needs of our clients in all sectors and verticals.
We have developed an enterprise level solution that has formed the basis for our service delivery model. Our growth and 10 years of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled sales force and our certified IT services professionals. Netrix IT’s goal is to foster long-term and mutually-beneficial relationships with our clients every single day.
Visit us online at: www.netrixit.com