Customer Service Representative
Company: Twin Cities Power (TCP) is a power trading company founded in 2006 located in Lakeville, Minnesota. The company has grown over the years hiring the industries best traders and training a new breed of power traders. With our industry expertise and through the use of in-house systems we have been able to aggregate and cultivate a fantastic team of talented traders.
Job Description: Provide support to core leadership team by handling customer correspondence via phone and email.
- Take incoming calls, offering support to customers
- Make outbound calls to follow up on customer issues or account data deficiencies
- Answer company emails and respond to customer inquiries regarding their service
- Complete daily operational tasks using our various database systems
- Recommend potential services and trends to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 – 2 years customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including customer service
- Ability to deal with challenging customers in a professional manner
- Knowledge and skill using a computer - ability to be trained on basic computer systems
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Problem solving, multi-tasking and time management
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required
- Available to work part-time and on non-standard shift, including weekends
Monday - Friday: Afternoon hours. Part-time position.