This job is no longer available
Top Talent Solutions is now seeking an Electronic/Mechanical Assembler to work on 1st shift in Roseville.
· Sub-Assembly of electrical medical product from start to finish
· Final Inspection of completed medical product
· Final product testing
· Rework of returned or defective medical product
· Some communication between company and client regarding rework
· Measuring and cutting of wires
· Utilizing small hand tools for sub-assembly – screw driver, wrench and wire cutters
· Degree, or Certificate in electronics or engineering field
· Previous customer service experience preferred
· Strict attention to detail
· Above average knowledge of computers and standard office equipment
· Experience working with small electronic parts and assembly of product
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
Top Talent Solutions offers immediate placements for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions in all industries – from light industrial to administrative, and everything in between. But, we go a step further to offer you the personal touch that’s missing from so many other employment firms. Locally owned and operated, with multiple locations throughout Minneapolis and St. Paul, Top Talent Solutions works with nearly 1000 of the top companies in the region – from small businesses to national corporations. Our vast network allows us to build the strategic partnerships that, ultimately, you will benefit from.
Top Talent Solutions is in Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.