This job is no longer available
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd. (CRL) is a trusted, physician-owned practice that has been serving patients and providers throughout the Upper Midwest for over 80 years. CRL's 75 Board-certified radiologists represent all imaging subspecialties, including breast, body, diagnostic, interventional, neuroradiology, interventional neuroradiology, musculoskeletal, nuclear medicine and pediatrics. In addition, CRL maintains a large general radiology practice serving numerous Midwest hospitals, clinics and imaging centers, owns and operates three outpatient imaging centers, a mobile imaging service and provides 24/7 coverage to over 60 healthcare organizations throughout the Upper Midwest.
We are seeking an experienced individual to join our team. This position is responsible for maintaining accounts receivable for all non-contracted (commercial) payors. In addition, the position supports the Collections Department by assisting with account research and monthly reports. Qualifications include:
- Minimum one year experience working with insurance carriers
- Basic CPT and ICD9 coding knowledge and familiarity with basic medical terminology
- Computer experience, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to learn quickly
- Strong data entry skills
- Typing skills of 40 wpm with accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
Please fax, email or mail resume to:
Consulting Radiologists, Ltd.
Attn: Human Resources
1221 Nicollet Mall, Suite 600
Minneapolis, MN 55403