Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Manager
Manages Phase I Environmental Site Assessment program for Braun Intertec including: staff supervision and mentoring, maintaining technical standards and consistency, building client satisfaction, overseeing business development efforts, technical review of reports and management of several significant clients. Our goal is to grow the Phase I Environmental Site Assessment practice at Braun Intertec.
As a key professional employee, several specific roles must be performed. They include project management, technical oversight, client maintenance, business development and employee supervision. The detailed roles expected from the Phase I Environmental Site Assessment Manager and the relative importance of each will be provided to you as part of your performance appraisal process. Specific duties will be outlined along with performance metrics used to evaluate performance.
- Performs client service management for selected clients.
- Plans and oversees business development activities and management functions for phase I environmental site assessment practice across all business units.
- Manages phase I environmental site assessment program across all business units, including maintaining proposal and report templates, managing project flow to team members, and reviewing all phase I environmental site assessment work products.
- Prepare phase I environmental site assessment proposals and reports, and/or works with team on more complex proposals and reports.
- Interface with other business units to cross-sell phase I environmental site assessment services and to promote other Braun Intertec services to environmental practice team.
- Attend conferences, seminars and business development venues to keep environmental practice updated and to market our services.
- Prepares and gives external and internal presentations on various aspects of phase I environmental site assessment to develop practice awareness, educate and attract potential clients.
- Attend company meetings and Health and Safety meetings as scheduled, and promote a safe work environment.
- Supervises staff in a project and/or administrative capacity.
- Trains and mentors staff in areas of phase I environmental site assessment.
- Master's degree or equivalent in engineering, geology, or environmental science preferred; minimum ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 plus years previous experience in the consulting field
- Current portfolio of clients and contacts
- Proficient in business development activities
- Proven track record of managing complex phase I environmental site assessment projects
- Excellent knowledge of environmental regulations and environmental compliance
- Demonstrated ability to direct, coordinate and manage a project team
- Experience in training and mentoring staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding fiscal/project management skills
- Flexible working style and willingness to modify personal schedules to meet business needs
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States