About LocaLoop Inc.
LocaLoop is an emerging Internet software technology company closing the 4G availability gap for rural markets. It reaches these markets through its wholly-owned subsidiary SynKro Southwest, LLC and through joint ventures with local providers elsewhere under the SynKro brand.
The software development is utilizing the latest technologies for the Internet, cloud services and 4G wireless broadband. While industry-standard 4G technology has been deployed in high-density markets serving tens of millions of users, LocaLoop, Inc., is the first vendor selling a cloud driven turnkey 4G mobile Internet service solution for rural markets of the world. Its technology solution was created exclusively for the advancement, management and deployment of affordable wireless broadband Internet services in unserved and underserved communities.
LocaLoop’s patented 4G cloud technology provides a profitable business platform in partnership with local providers while delivering an optimized broadband Internet user experience at an affordable price. For more information, go to www.localoop.com.
LocaLoop is an equal opportunity employer.
● Acquire experience in Microsoft Azure cloud development environment through working with development team on specific projects of LocaLoopNet product.
● Work with product management, hardware engineers, network specialists, third party trading partners and CTO to develop software integration framework within LocaLoopNet product.
● Create test and integration framework and infrastructure as required
● Develop, implement and test product functionalities.
● Other tasks as assigned.
● Work with Business System Analysts, Testers and Product Owners to improve current product design and architecture.
● Write and maintain Unit Tests and participate in development and maintenance of product test automation.
● Follow development coding standards, conventions and best practices.
● Provide input to assist in overall team process improvement and product design stability.
● Properly track issues and resolutions in relation to the development effort.
● Communicate and document project statuses to product management team.
● Understand and follow of Agile process and delivery methodology.
● Ensure code stability, reliability, maintainability, confidentiality, and integrity.
● Must have at least 2 years of application development experience using C# and ASP.NET
● In-depth knowledge MS .NET Framework 4.0 and higher
● In-depth knowledge MS Visual Studio 2010 or higher
● In-depth knowledge of OOD, OOA and Design patterns.
● Solid interpersonal and communication skills
● Exceptional problem solving abilities.
Candidates demonstrating additional experience or capabilities in these areas are also encouraged to apply:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● Experience in near-real time transaction processing
● Microsoft Certification at MCSD level
- The position is based in the Minneapolis / St. Paul metropolitan area. NO relocation assistance is available for this position.
- US Citizens or holders of permanent work permits only.
- NO Green Card assistance
- Principals ONLY