Sales Support Representative
Uroplasty, Inc. is a small high growth international company manufacturing medical devices for voiding dysfunctions. We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to provide inside sales support for our field sales staff, including maintaining internal sales process such as database creation, sales and lead follow-up, lead generation and helping facilitate re-orders.
- Proactively increase orders by contacting 90 day list
- Provide follow up support to ICD-9 program
- Maintain internal sales process such as database creation, sales and lead follow-up and communication of these activities to filed sales force
- Manage CRM leads: upload leads, help prepare reports for the executive team and regional sales directors
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Working knowledge of word, excel and database programs
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology
This is a great opportunity to get into the medical device industry. The right candidate will help us continue to grow our sales and promote our products. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
We are a drug free workplace. Candidates must pass a drug test before beginning employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.