Provide management level leadership and implementation of marketing, communications, media relations, event sponsorship, brand management and audience development for Swagelok MN. As a part of this, the Marketing Manager will create marketing strategies for customers in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, and Michigan.
Essential Job Functions:
· Actively participate in the Company’s leadership team to ensure integration of marketing strategies and opportunities in relation to the Company’s operational plan.
· Manage communication and print material, newsletter, advertising, web content (including e-business strategy and execution).
· Create, maintain and enhance relationships with customers and other key stakeholder groups across the region.
· Provide Sales department with valuable collateral and various marketing pieces.
· Enhance the customer experience by knowing the sales cycle and the follow support processes.
· Manage vendor relationships to maximize costs and service to Swagelok MN.
· Represent Swagelok MN at appropriate public events, conferences, and workshops.
· Foster a well working partnership with Swagelok Corporate Marketing Team.
· Develop and maintain listing of media contacts throughout the region; disseminate press updates, news releases, and key Swagelok happenings.
· Design measurements and monitor the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
· Create, produce, and distribute marketing materials including advertising, brochures, press kits, annual report, and other promotional materials. May write articles and design layout.
· Visit customer sites; travel regionally and to Solon, OH as needed.
· This position will need to be familiar with the Swagelok business software.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing preferred; or related work experience. Manufacturing or industrial distribution knowledge is a plus.
- 4+ years of progressive leadership experience in marketing, communications, development or business-related field
- Working experience with E-Business desired
- Proven success in building and maintaining key relationships and meeting strategic goals
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Microsoft Windows and various programs, including Word, Excel, and Power Point among others.
Status: Full time
Reports To: President
Location: Chaska, MN
Travel Requirements: As Required
Swagelok is a $1.5 billion, privately-held company, headquartered in Solon, OH. Swagelok designs, manufactures and delivers an expanding range of the highest quality fluid system products and solutions. Swagelok Minnesota, Swagelok Appleton and Swagelok North Dakota are authorized Swagelok distributors providing a dynamic range of fluid system components to MN, ND, western and northern WI, and the U.P. of MI. Our primary objective is to provide the lowest cost solution using quality fluid system components supported by an innovative service team. Our continuing commitment to this objective has enabled us to consistently earn the approval of our customers in the industries we serve.
· Access application online at http://www.dohertyhrdirect.com. Doherty is the 3rd Party HR provider for Swagelok Minnesota.
· Click on “Applicant Login”.
· At the login screen, type in the following:
Hiring Manager’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org