Director of Finance - Join our Legacy of Care!
A Fantastic Place to Work!
Camilia Rose Care Center, LLC and Mary T., Inc is seeking a highly skilled Director of Finance to join our accounting team. The right person will have long term care accounting experience and supervisory experience. Knowledge of MDI Achieve Accounting software is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing financial statements and tracking and resolving variances
- Budget analysis
- Ensuring accuracy of the G/L and management of A/P & A/R staff
- Ensuring financial communication between all departments
- Training management on financial operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance or related field required (Masters and/ or CPA preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of financial and accounting practices
- Understanding of long term care accounting
- Attention to detail
- 5+ years of accounting / finance experience
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to organize, coordinate and direct others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer:
Camilia Rose Care Center, LLC and Mary T. are willing to offer a competitive salary and benefit package to the right person to join our team. This includes health, dental, short term disability, and life insurance. We also offer vacation and personal time as well as a 401k retirement plan.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joing our team, please email or fax your cover letter and resume to Sara Clough.
Email: Click Apply Now