This job is no longer available
The Wealth Enhancement Group is an independent financial planning firm and our professional staff provides in-depth strategies to help enhance the wealth of our clients. We have openings for:
Sr. Financial Planner, Tax Specialist – Plymouth, MN
Sr. Financial Advisor - Rochester, MN
**Sr. Financial Planner, Tax Specialist – Plymouth, MN**
The primary role for the Sr. Financial Planner, Tax Specialist is to
- Provide tax planning support and research to our Financial Advisors and Planners;
- Create and deliver customized financial plans tailored to meet client’s needs and
- Support the Financial Advisor in client meetings, financial plan presentations and annual reviews.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 7+ years experience providing comprehensive financial planning; including expertise with retirement income distribution planning and retirement account tax laws
- Proficiency using BNA and other related systems
- Exposure to registered investment advisory services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects; organize and prioritize work flow to meet productivity standards and strict deadlines for plan completion
- Highest ethical standards
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- Securities licenses Series 7 and 66 and Insurance license.
CPA certification required, CRP or other advanced designations are a plus.
**Senior Financial Advisor - Rochester, MN **
The goal for the Senior Financial Advisor is to grow revenue in our Rochester office by leading the team and turning prospects into clients by providing sound financial advice that meets their needs
Qualified applicants will have:
- 7+ years experience providing comprehensive financial planning services to clients
- Demonstrated skills in developing and implementing an advisory team business plan; including supervising and mentoring staff
- Proven track record of producing consistent revenue streams
- Desire to work in a team environment and participate in company sales initiatives. Radio show appearances, Roundtable participation
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- Advanced designation desirable (CFP, CPA, CFA, MBA)
- Series 7, 66 security and Insurance licenses, in good standing
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resumes by clicking Apply now. (Please note in your cover letter which position you are applying for).
Wealth Enhancement Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Wealth Enhancement Group is fundamentally different from other financial services firms. We use a team-based approach to deliver the services and capabilities that are available to the ultra-wealthy, to our clients.
We’re dedicated to providing customized, comprehensive financial planning to our clients based on their values and goals. And we’re dedicated to supporting our Financial Advisors, who receive pro-active, screened leads generated from our Radio Program and Direct Marketing Campaigns; this enables our advisors to be more focused on the client experience.
At Wealth Enhancement Group, client loyalty and satisfaction are the measure of our success. We're proud of our remarkably high retention rate. It's our purpose to provide the best possible advice for each client's unique situation, and we’re honored to have so many of our advisors recognized with the Five Star Wealth Manager award.*
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.
*To receive the 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager award, a wealth manager must meet 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria associated with providing quality service to clients. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2013 Five Star Wealth Managers.