Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Clark Engineering Corporation, a leading Midwestern firm with over a 75-year history providing quality engineering and surveying services, has an opening for a full time Civil Engineer/Project Manager in our Minneapolis office. This is an excellent career opportunity for a hardworking, multi-talented individual who has 3 – 8 years of experience in land development and sitework projects. Candidates with similar experience in municipal engineering will be considered also. Candidates must be a Minnesota PE or have the ability to become one within 12 months. Responsibilities include the design and production of plans and civil engineering project management for site grading, utilities, and stormwater management of municipal, residential and land development projects.
- 3 - 8 years of applicable experience
- A self-starter with great communications skills is essential
- Demonstrated ability to manage civil engineering and multidiscipline projects
- Extensive experience with site design and stormwater management
- AutoCAD/Civil 3D proficiency required
- Ability to run project meetings with owners, architects, city and agency officials and clients
- Ability to work accurately and carefully
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to interact in a friendly, business-like manner with those contacted in the course of doing business
- Must have current drivers license and insurable driving record
Clark offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, company-paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability, 401(k) with immediate employer match, profit sharing, bonus program, tuition reimbursement, and paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
To learn more about Clark Engineering Corporation, please visit our website at www.clark-eng.com.
Qualified candidates should forward cover letter and resume by Friday, March 8 by clicking Apply now:
Equal Opportunity, Veteran-Friendly Employer