This job is no longer available
North Suburban Family Physicians – Lino Lakes and Roseville, Minnesota
We are actively recruiting for an experienced RN casual for our Lino Lakes and Roseville locations. The hours for this position will vary based on the needs of the clinics. As a RN at our clinics, you will organize, coordinate and implement patient care in a Family Practice setting. You will participate as a Care Team member by managing programs for specific patient populations, providing phone triage services, patient education, and will be a resource for general clinical expertise. We offer a competitive salary and a commitment to providing exceptional patient-centered care and a rewarding practice environment that supports work-life balance. We use the Epic medical record system. EOE
- Graduate of an accredited school of registered nursing.
- Current license to practice in the state of Minnesota.
- Current RN licensure in Wisconsin or within two months of hire
- Demonstrated ability in nursing practice to provide nursing care to patients in an ambulatory setting.
- Current CPR certification