LPN (Specialty Infusion & Procedure Center)
This job has now expired
The LPN performs delegated nursing and medical functions of data collection and delivery of care to an assigned group of patients, or individualized patient. The LPN works under the direction of a Registered Nurse, or physician/authorized practitioner and in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team. The LPN is responsible for adhering to all policies, procedures and nursing practice guidelines.
In the Specialty Infusion and Procedure Center, the LPN will room patients, and assist with procedures.
In order to qualify for this role, you must possess:
- Graduate of an accredited post-secondary practical nursing program
- Current MN LPN license
- 0-1 year experience as an LPN
- Job candidates are required to pass an online prescreening assessment for LPNs when applying for this position
- Ability to keyboard and utilize computer software
- Current BLS certifciation/course completion
- Previous ambulatory care experience
- Patient focused care
- Good interpersonal skills
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits and provide you with the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and the opportunities for advancement.