- Programming a Brown and Sharp Global Advantage CMM and inspecting parts as necessary.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess experience working in a precision machining environment.
- 2+ years of programming experience on PC-DMIS version 4.3 and above
- Experience with offline programming from CAD models
- Solid inspection skills, strong blue print reading and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing skills, and basic SPC skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
***Pay: DOE ***
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
email your resume to email@example.com
or apply online at http://jobs.Therightstaff.com/index.Smpl? Arg=user_login
THE RIGHT STAFF wants to help you succeed! We want to get to know you, your skills, interests, and goals. Our team of seasoned professionals works to match you to the best job, best fit, and best location. We provide interview coaching. We can connect you with some of the area's leading employers. We are here to help you!
Temporary assignments to full-time permanent positions, THE RIGHT STAFF is ready to assist you! Let us help you create YOUR success!
We thank all interested candidates; however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.