This job is no longer available
Senior Network Engineer - Plymouth
Would you like to put your skills to work supporting a fast paced hi-tech company?
If so, Enventis, a subsidiary of HickoryTech, could be the company for you!
Enventis is one of the leading providers of integration services in the Midwest specializing in unified communications, networking and the data center. Our ability to turn a customer’s business needs into solutions is unmatched and our focus on Cisco is the cornerstone to our success. Whether it’s implementation services or support, Enventis partners with our customers in all phases of their technology lifecycle.
The successful candidate will provide advanced design, implementation and operational support services for our customers.
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
· Apply expert knowledge of Cisco products to designs and implementations of client network solutions.
· Consult directly with clients to deliver high quality network discovery, architecture, design, implementation, and support services.
· Create and implement troubleshooting and problem resolution plans as needed.
· Effectively resolve or provide a work-around for customer networking problems.
· Review, learn, compare and recommend new solutions, products and networking technology.
· Compose and write client documentation.
· Act as a liaison between the Engineering team and other departments.
· Serve as a mentor to other Engineers.
Requirements for the position include the following:
- 4-year degree in computer science, math, engineering or other related field or the equivalent in experience.
- 7 years networking experience.
- 3 years network consulting experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco solution design, implementation and configurations.
- Extensive experience with the architecture, design, deployment and troubleshooting of Cisco Wireless and Security solutions
- Experience with the Cisco Wireless LAN Controller, Mobility Services Engine, Identity Services Engine, and Cisco Prime Infrastructure product lines
- CCNP - Wireless certification, CCIE - Wireless preferred
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting, communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
Apply today and see how our exciting and challenging environment can be the place for you!
HickoryTech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Qualified candidates can apply on-line at www.hickorytech.com