Vail Place is an innovative, award-winning mental health program with a 30-year history of growth and service to adults with mental illness in the Twin Cities. Our staff works as a team in a casual and professional environment, where they are supported, appreciated, and well-compensated. We are seeking candidates for our Clinical Supervisor/LICSW opening.
Supervision and Leadership (70%)
- Provide clinical supervision individually and in a team setting, as well as administrative supervision and complete all related documentation related to supervision.
- Provide program oversight and leadership for case management team.
- Participate in leadership team meetings.
- Review and approve all internal assessments and treatment plans.
- Complete diagnostic assessments as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Medical Assistance, Rule 79 and Managed Care Organization requirements.
Case management (30% of time)
- Complete intake process for referrals to case management.
- Provide case management services to clients, through assessment, referral, coordination and evaluation in the following areas: mental health, medical, financial, social, educational, vocational, housing, and legal services.
- Complete all required client documentation.
- Provide crisis assistance and intervention, including use of community crisis services.
- MSW and licensed by the MN Board of Social Work and have current LICSW status in good standing.
- At least 2000 hours (1 year) of experience in authorized social work practice, including 1000 hours (6 months) of experience in clinical practice after obtaining a LICSW license.
- Must have completed a one-time requirement of 30 hours of training in supervision.
- At least four years’ experience in mental health.
- One or more years’ experience supervising staff.
- Must have and maintain a valid Minnesota Driver’s License, maintain automobile insurance coverage and have reliable access to an automobile.
Preferred Candidate will have:
- Experience with MI/CD population.
- Knowledge of Civil Commitment Process.
- Experience with Credible or other Electronic Health Record System