Medical Assistant Telehealth Call Center
This job has now expired
Cardiocom is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have an outstanding opportunity for a registered or certified Medical Assistant for our clinical call center. Strong phone skills and etiquette, data entry and software proficiency required.
- Data entry of patient information in dedicated software
- Reporting patient status to supervising Telehealth RN
- Telephone contact with patients per customer requirements
- Updating patient records
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Minimum one year customer service
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant credentials
- Must be comfortable working on the telephone with clinicians and customers
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, email, and fax
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Typing skills – minimum 40 words per minute
- Appropriate and professional grammar and correct spelling is expected and essential
Benefits: Cardiocom offers a full benefit program including medical, dental and life insurance, 401K, paid time off and 9 holidays.
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.
For information on Cardiocom, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-dD11zePdo.
Or visit the Cardiocom website at www.cardiocom.com