Full time -Concession Server Casino Beverage
This job has now expired
Applies high guest service standards while taking food and beverage orders. Process transactions pertaining to charges, and serves orders to guests. Some outlets may require food preparation. Reconciles cash drawer.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- The Gaming Enterprise requires all team members within Key positions to be 19 years of age.*
*You must be at least 18 years of age to sell or serve alcohol beverages at any Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community enterprise.
Previous cash handling experience
- Takes food orders, prepares food as required, and serves food to guests. Adheres to responsible alcohol service standards. Operates P.O.S. register system for processing food & beverage charges. Handles cash, currency, credit cards, comps, and gift certificates.
- Completes side duties and prep work to ensure adequate supply levels. Cleans and restocks ashtrays and keeps condiments stocked.
- Completes reconciliation statements at the end of shift.
- Performs bussing duties.