Assists with executing all promotions and special events. Assists in the coordination of staffing, administration, set-up, and implementation of promotions and special events while ensuring the highest level of guest service. Oversees and administers collateral distribution on the casino floor and keeps inventory of the marketing storage and costume rooms.
Seeking someone who enjoys the spotlight and entertaining, performing in front of crowds, and using a microphone.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Combination of guest service and promotional experience to equal three years.
- Strong Basic MS office experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population and posses a strong stage presence.
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly.
- Assists with promotions and special events. Works the casino floor for all promotions, prize drawings, and special events, while providing guest service and floor excitement. Wears costume while working events.
- Tracks and monitors all winners and prize distribution. Oversees drawings and assists guests with games, scanning, and seating.
- Coordinates and determines the necessary staffing to ensure proper coverage of promotions and special events. Serves as point of contact for promotion scheduling conflicts. Responsible for promotional issues before, during,and after events.
- Collaboratively determines the location of all marketing collateral on the casino floor and the length of time collateral remains in place. Posts and takes down all collateral, posters, DTs slot toppers, etc.
- Coordinates set-up and tear-down of promotions and decorations. Assists Marketing representative and Marketing Manager with promotions: completing proformas, prize structure, promo specs, collateral outline, coordinating game creation and ordering prizes.
- Tracks, organizes, and completes inventory of marketing storage and costume rooms.