This job has now expired
Greets guests, issues, Valet claim tickets, and assists guests in entering and exiting the property. Applies high guest service standards.
1. Must possess a valid drivers license.
2. Ability to drive both a manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
3. Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly.
4. Require passing a color vision test.
5. Must be at least 19 years old.
1. Greets and welcomes guests in a courteous manner.
2. Gives Valet claim ticket to guests and checks for vehicle keys, inspects vehicle for damage and logs pertinent information on the Valet ticket.
3. Open doors for guests.
4. Provides guests with information on services and answers guest inquiries.
5. Assists guests in getting in and out of their vehicles.
6. Maintains traffic flow in the canopy area by directing and/or driving and parking guest vehicles in staging area.