This job is no longer available
The Homestead at Anoka Inc
Volunteers of America-The Homestead at Anoka is seeking a Maintenance Manager. This position assumes responsibilities for overall maintenance of campus in accordance to the federal and state regulations, along with an oversight responsibility for maintenance, housekeeping, laundry and safety. The Homestead at Anoka campus features 120 skilled nursing suites and 59 assisted and independent living apartments.
- Prefer graduates of trade or vocational school, with courses in blueprint reading, mechanical drawing, carpentry, plumbing and electricity.
- First Class (or above) boilers license.
- Minimum of three (3) years full-time experience in maintenance.
- Must be capable of making decisions in an emergency.
- Able and willing to work flexible hours
- Able to lift up to one hundred (100) lbs.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices.
- Plans, schedules, perform and records all preventive maintenance functions.
- Hands on involvement in daily maintenance work orders.
- Has an oversight and administers personnel functions of the Maintenance, Housekeeping and Laundry Departments.
- Monitors monthly department expenditures to budget.
To apply for this position please contact
Dusty Kerssen- Human Resources Manager
email@example.com Fax 763-322-8804