Business Development Reps (Inside Sales) - Flexible Schedule
Minneapolis/St. Louis Park
Due to growth of the company, we are searching for hard-working, driven candidates for our already successful Business Development team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain professional business experience, and work for a company that offers its employees a fun, but professional team environment. We also offer plenty of room for advancement.
As for us, with over 20,000 customers in more than 140 countries, we’re already a leading provider of innovative business software to major companies across the world, and we’re still growing. In fact, we were named as one of Fortune Magazine’s top 100 fastest growing companies.
As a Business Development Representative, you’ll be working out of our offices in the suburbs of Minneapolis. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Contacting key decision-makers across the US to inform them about Epicor and to generate interest in our products.
- Assisting your Manager by qualifying leads to better manage the territory
- Conducting market research to be followed up by the Territory Managers in the field.
- Target top 100 companies in your territory by sending out marketing literature.
- Continuously learning on our applications/value proposition/differentiation in order to enhance conversations with prospects.
A successful candidate could have experience in one of the following:
- Business Development
- Business to Business (B2B) Sales
- Inside Sales/Outside Sales
- Customer Service
- Call Center
Our flexible shifts allow you to combine this role with your other commitments, and still enjoy the benefits of working for one of the world’s largest Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software organizations. Your career development is a high priority at Epicor. We’ll help you progress along a structured career path that could take you into a full time-role in field sales, software consultancy, management and beyond.
You’ll need to have the spirit and personality to enjoy the challenge of a new career. Persistence and resourcefulness are also important if you’re to get through to, and engage with, busy people. Previous experience within
We have a great team in place. Take a look at what some of our current Business Development Reps like about the role and their thoughts on Epicor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6ttAYA4WS4.
If you’re looking for a role with a lot of opportunity to gain new skills, win new customers and become part of an outstanding global team, it’s time to talk to Epicor.
Please click on the "Apply now" button to continue the application process.