This job is no longer available
Western Bank, a healthy and growing community bank established in 1915 is seeking experienced NMLS licensed Mortgage Loan Originators for the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area.
This position will develop and maintain effective relationships with realtors, builders, and other professionals with the goal of growing and servicing Western Bank’s residential first mortgage business. The Mortgage Loan Originators will assist residential first mortgage applicants with choosing the appropriate financing program, as well as originating and closing their loans.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- College degree in business administration, economics, finance, accounting, marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Three years of previous mortgage lending experience
- Knowledge of Secondary Market and mortgage loan regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge and experience originating and understanding Conventional, VA, and FHA loans.
- Strong sales, interpersonal and customer contact skills in order to effectively build a “prospect” pipeline, sell products and serve customers.
- Written and verbal communication skills enabling clear, effective, courteous and professional interaction with customers and all levels of employees.
- Ability to establish priorities, work under pressure, maintain momentum, attain goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated and dependable with a sense of urgency.
- Skilled in operating a personal computer. Windows XP and Microsoft Office experience preferred.
Western Bank offers an excellent work environment, as well as a competitive total compensation package. If you are a hard-working individual who is highly committed to success and would like to join the Western Bank team please click Apply now.