Help Desk - perm role with a fast growing medical device firm
This job has now expired
Cardiocom is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for a full-time IT Help Desk Tier 1. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with excellent customer service and technical skills to provide hardware, software and network application support If you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, team oriented environment, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
- Perform application hardware and software connectivity troubleshooting within a helpdesk environment
- Troubleshoot software installations in a remote support environment
- Help customers resolve technical problems in a timely manner
- Document issues and resolutions in help desk ticketing software
- Provide after hours support and respond promptly to emergency situations
- Analyze logs and spot common trends and underlying problems
- Degree in IT related field.
- 1 year experience in a corporate setting
- Proficiency in MS OS, SQL Server 2000 & MS Access
- Excellent technical problem solving abilities
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience.
- Medical, dental,401K, flex spend, life and PTO.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
The ideal candidate will need to pass security clearance, administrated by the US Government.
For a quick look at Cardiocom, visit:
For detailed information, visit www.cardiocom.com
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.
Local candidates only please.
Keywords: Information Technology, help desk, desktop support, help desk support specialist