This job has now expired
Pediatric Home Service offers new graduate and experienced nurses the opportunity to apply sophisticated clinical and assessment skills while taking care of medically-complex children in their own homes.
We are looking for full and part time RNs and LPNs who can work both overnights and days, or Baylor shifts, in the Twin Cities Metro area.
Are you a skilled, caring and compassionate RN or LPN looking to:
- Receive unmatched benefits such as market-leading pay for your hard work, including generous shift differentials and retention bonuses
- Make a difference in the lives of children through high level care and long term relationships
- Develop your nursing skills and career through comprehensive training plus a thorough in-home, case specific orientation
- Experience live and personal 24/7 support of on-call staff in our clinical disciplines
- Work with a mission oriented company that has a culture of teamwork, service, and community
Then working at Pediatric Home Service is the next step in your nursing career!
Our unmatched benefits include:
- Market-leading pay, including generous shift differentials
- Ongoing retention bonus program–Earn up to $10,000 in bonus pay during your first year of work!
- Health and Dental insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development (including free Contact Hours)
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities for advancement
The qualified candidate will have a MN nursing license along with exceptional clinical judgment and high standard of nursing. Experience in pediatrics and home care a plus! Position requires reliable transportation and ability to use our electronic real-time charting in each home.
Applying is easy!
Interested candidates should apply online at www.PediatricHomeService.com in the employment section; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.