This job is no longer available
Bromelkamp Company's mission is to foster the work of grant makers and community lenders through technology and advice that enables effectiveness and innovation. Our vision is that our clients are free to focus on the mission of their own organizations because of us.
Client Revenue Work (60%)
· Manage new customer installations
· Provide trainings to new clients as needed (via webinar, at client site, or at Bromelkamp Academy)
· Manage projects for existing clients
· Provide technical support to clients as needed
Client Non-Revenue work (20%)
· Manage client relationships
· Support Product Development team with testing and idea development
· Develop written documentation/instructional materials as requested
· Execute strategic projects of the Consulting Team as requested
· Participate in bi-weekly Team meetings, quarterly Staff meetings, and Strategic Planning
· Provide regular communication and information sharing between Team members and Team Rep
· Assist in updating/authoring articles for PTech, Help Text, newsletter articles
· Enter time in timesheet for client billing and accountability/analysis
$54,000 to $62,000 overall compensation package depending on experience, which includes salary of $36,000 to $41,000 plus excellent benefits package: fully paid health insurance for you and your dependants (co-pays, prescriptions and deductibles up to $6,000 per person), fifteen days paid leave (includes vacation and sick time - plus an additional day for each year you are with the company), hour-for-hour ‘comp’ time, life & disability insurance, day care (up to $5,000 allowable max per annum), tuition reimbursement (up to $5,280 allowable max per annum), bus passes, profit sharing, bonus plan, 100% contribution and 'dollars for doing' matches. After one year of employment you are eligible for an IRA-SEP pension plan, which has historically been as much as an additional 25% of your gross salary deposited tax free in your retirement account.
Find out more about our company at www.bromelkamp.com. Then, by March 1, 2013, please send resume with cover letter outlining both your relevant experience and the reasons for your interest in this position to: Lindsey Markuson (email@example.com). Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Experience with and an understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (especially Access). Requires travel to client sites nationally (8-10 trips per year; average length 3 days). Understanding of the grant making process, basic lending and/or accounting principles and procedures is also desirable. Programming skills are not needed, but knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is an asset. The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and desire to obtain customer satisfaction. Bromelkamp Company is based in Minneapolis, MN; our preference is for this candidate to be located within close proximity to the headquarters. Consideration may be given to those highly qualified candidates who desire to work remotely.