This job is no longer available
Senior Solutions Engineer - Plymouth
Would you like to put your skills to work supporting a fast paced hi-tech company?
If so, Enventis, a subsidiary of HickoryTech, could be the company for you!
Enventis is one of the leading providers of integration services in the Midwest specializing in unified communications, networking and the data center. Our ability to turn a customer’s business needs into solutions is unmatched and the cornerstone to our success. Whether it’s designing, implementing, or operating Enventis partners with our customers in all phases of the technology lifecycle.
The successful candidate will provide advanced design, implementation and operational support services for our customers.
The primary responsibilities of the position are:
· Apply expert knowledge designing and implementing storage and virtualization products
· Consult directly with clients to deliver high quality architectural, design, implementation, and support services
· Review, compare, and recommend new data center solutions and products to our customers
· Effectively analyze and resolve customer data center issues
· Create and present solution documentation
· Act as a liaison between the Engineering team and other departments within Enventis
· Mentor engineers
Requirements for the position include the following:
- 4 year degree in computer science, engineering, or related field; or the equivalent in experience
- 7 years storage and/or virtualization engineering experience
- 3 years professional services consulting experience
- Extensive experience with the architecture, design, deployment and troubleshooting of EMC storage solutions (specifically VNX, Clariion, and Celerra)
- In-depth knowledge of VMware vSphere and VMware View solution design, implementation, and administration
- Experience deploying and administrating VCE Vblock converged infrastructure solution
- Experience with design, implementation, and troubleshooting of Cisco UCS B- and C- series servers
- EMC VNX IE
- VMware VCP5
- Excellent analytical troubleshooting, communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
Apply today and see how our exciting and challenging environment can be the place for you! HickoryTech offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.