This job is no longer available
Are you seeking a mid-sized company to demonstrate your coordination and management skills? Do you like retail but do not want the retail hours? Then Lawrence Merchandising Services may be the company for you…We are currently seeking an ambitious, adaptable employee to play an integral role in our growth. The ideal candidate for the position of Field Service Coordinator (Entry Level) will be an enthusiastic, sales and operations minded individual who is interested in working for a company that is experiencing growth.
We offer flexible hours that you can change 3 times per year, a small office setting with the benefits of being part of a larger company, hands on cross training with the opportunity to be involved with a variety of diverse job functions such as human resources, management, sales and administration.
The Field Service Coordinator position coordinates, via phone and email, a regional territory of retail service merchandisers to ensure projects are completed as scheduled.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing guidance to retail merchandisers as first company contact.
- Tracking completions in assigned region, providing timely pro-active and reactive coverage of all account calls, meeting company set completion goal on a monthly basis.
- Communicating work assignments and project expectations to retail merchandisers.
- Responding to inquiries from the Account Management and Business Development teams.
- Consult with Operations Manager regarding issues with Service Representatives such as: performance, policy adherence, etc. and address accordingly.
- Providing initial and follow-up orientation to retail merchandisers.
- Observing and implementing established policies and procedures.
- Documenting communication with retail merchandisers.
Qualified candidates will possess and/or have the ability to:
- A Bachelor’s degree and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Operate a personal computer and standard as well as more advanced software, including Word, Excel, Access and Internet related programs.
- Confidence and high comfort level with using the telephone as the main communication tool.
- Interact with all levels of employees and customers.
- Effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Prioritize and multi-task multiple projects successfully to completion.
- Resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Work independently and within a team environment.
- Organize, schedule and follow instructions.
- Be flexible to accommodate pressures and demands as required by schedules, deadlines, etc.
- Be resourceful, assertive, detail oriented, energetic and highly self-motivated.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity.
Qualified candidates should apply at
Lawrence Merchandising Services is a national merchandising company with corporate headquarters in Plymouth, MN. We provide services to manufacturers and retail clients throughout the United States. Services we provide include display set-up, inventories, reorders, markdowns, plan-o-gram set-up and maintenance, new product cut-ins, and survey/data collection. Find more information at our website www.LMSVC.com
…Solutions, Results, Excellence…One partner at a time…
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.