This job has now expired
Assists in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing special events and promotions for property. Works with other departments to ensure successful events and promotions to drive new and repeat gaming visits. Administers production of marketing collateral while ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Any combination of a post-high school education in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience; and a minimum of two or more years of professional marketing experience in a corporate setting (gaming environment preferred) to include event planning and promotions to equal a total of three years.
- Advanced experience with word-processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and electronic mail software.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Coordinates and oversees print and production of marketing collateral related to promotions and special events.
- Assists in the development of proposals and outlines for special events and promotions. Coordinates all logistics of the promotion from conception to completion within budget constraints.
- Creates themes, writes copy, proofs and edits all promotional collateral.
- Attends on-site events and promotions, and handles operational details associated with events. Provides work direction throughout events to Promotion Coordinators and other event staff participating in the execution of a marketing event.
- Works with other departments to ensure proper execution of promotional elements. Notifies all appropriate departments of upcoming events and promotions.
- Provides Performance Analysis with necessary information on special events and promotions, as necessary.