This job has now expired
Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home healthcare with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
We have a challenging opportunity for an Accounting Manager to join a team of 4.
If you are an accounting professional who is looking to:
- Make a difference in the lives of medically fragile children and their families
- Work with us, a company who values the highest levels of customer service and patient care as the cornerstone of our business
- Work in a culture of teamwork, respect and community
Then working at Pediatric Home Service is the next step in your career!
Duties may include:
- Directs and supervises a team of 2 Accountants and an Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Serves as a key point of contact for external auditors.
- Supports, develops and maintains fixed asset budget
- Oversees daily banking transaction and manages online banking issues.
- Assists in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of accounting and financial experience demonstrating an increasing level of responsibility and leadership.
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- MS Word and Excel proficiency
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off: 21 days per year and 8 holidays
- Health and Dental insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Professional Development
Interested candidates should apply online at pediatrichomeservice.com in the employment section; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.