This job is no longer available
Our client is seeking a Staff Account to join their team. $18-23.00 DOQ
- Assist the Controller with month-end close, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Day-to-day general ledger processing.
- Ensures accurate time keeping and timely accounts receivable billings.
- Process and pay accounts payable.
- Collection calls on past due invoices.
- Process ACH payments and direct deposits.
- Ensure company compliance with accounting and finance policies and procedures.
- Ensures adequate segregation of duties and follow procedures to safeguard of company assets.
- Responsible for monthly account reconciliation to ascertain accuracy, completeness and propriety of balances.
- Process and pay expense reports.
- Administer the payroll process.
- Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple business development managers and technical recruiters as needed.
- Help back up functions of the front office administrative assistant.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must have three to five years of hands-on experience in accounting.
- Payroll experience is required.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Staffing/Service industry experience preferred.
To be considered for this position, please use the built-in StarTribune application feature to submit your resume and information. You can also email it to email@example.com with KESSA in the subject line.