This job is no longer available
We have an exciting opportunity to join an exceptional company as an Administration and Records Manager. This is a direct hire postion with a salary of $60 to $65K. Individuals in this position oversees management of office spaces, including purchasing, vendor management, business continuity plans, day-to-day operations and various administrative support functions. Additionally, is responsible for overall records management program and policies working collaboratively across all areas of the company
- Maintains office facilities, including shared space such as conference and break rooms.
- Manages space planning process and handles all office moves, space changes and building or lease relationship activities.
- Responsible for the purchasing of office and other facilities supplies for all locations.
- Collaborates with functional groups to draft, coordinate and maintain the Emergency Response Program. With IT and Risk Management, leads the longer-term business continuity and disaster recovery plan development and implementation.
- Oversees vendor relationships and purchasing processes, including those related to travel, safety/security, office supplies and maintenance, etc., and performs routine reviews of vendors and pricing.
- Plans the development and implementation of records management policies.
- Develops and keeps current documentation on policies and procedures for the RIM program.
- Maintains records such as contracts, vendor documents, business insurance files, etc.
- Oversees administrative and reception support across locations, specifically supervising one administrative assistant, as well as any future office-based administrative positions
- Coordinates back-up support as needed
- Performs regular assessments of administrative support needs
- Handles front desk reception at corporate office location and covers switchboard for half days during the week. Provides back-up coverage for full days on occasion to cover for special events or PTO situations.
- Provides administrative support to various senior leaders as needed.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- 7-10 years of office services, facilities management and administration experience, including 5+ years in a leadership role
- 3+ years of experience with a formal Records Information Management program; formal RIM training preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred, or Associates degree and equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong service orientation and collaborative style with both internal teammates and external customers or business partners
- Ability to work independently and to work well with senior managers and staff
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word and Excel, as well as familiarity with Outlook and Intranet technology
Interested and qualified candidates should use the built-in StarTribune application feature to submit your resume and qualifications or you can email it to email@example.com for consideration. Thank you.