This job has now expired
- Coordinate schedules for approximately 25 Artistic Directors
- Schedule and organize educational seminars for the salons in your territory; communicate scheduled dates with Supervisors, Artistic Directors and Operations.
- Process cash and American Express expense reports for Artistic Directors.
- Schedule rollout of new classes, products and/or techniques being introduced
- Work with major product vendors to coordinate in-salon advanced education
- Schedule and maintain Continuing Education records for State Boards of Cosmetology.
- Coordinate all aspects of annual Artistic Director Advanced Training, including travel, lodging, flights, meals, entertainment, etc.
- Miscellaneous projects for the VP of Education and Senior Artistic Directors.
- 2-year degree preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Must be flexible and accept frequent scheduling changes
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Lotus Notes; AS400 a plus
- Travel for advanced training events is optional
- May include working some weekends (1-2 times a year)
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to interact with all levels of management, field personnel and franchisees
- Team player
Regis Corporation, headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is the beauty industry's global leader in beauty salons and cosmetology education.