This job has now expired
Applies high guest service standards. Performs set-up and tear-down of banquet and hotel meeting rooms.
- Ability to write, read, and speak English clearly.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 pounds.
- Moves tables, chairs and other equipment to specific locations according to specifications of scheduled banquet functions, including hotel room function areas.
- Maintains banquet storage area to ensure neatness, cleanliness, and organization.
- Checks banquet rooms for needed repairs and light replacement on a regular basis.
- Performs teardown and storage upon completion of banquet function.