Full Time - Valet Attendant
This job has now expired
Looking for an experienced driver with a great driving history.
Must be able to drive a manual as well as an automatic transmission vehicle.
Parksand retrieves guest vehicles to and from the valet parking area, safely and efficiently.
Assists guests with vehicle and casino doors and issues valet claim tickets while applying high guest service standards.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
- Three years driving experience with a valid drivers license.
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Must be able to pass a driving test.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- Greets and welcomes guests in a courteous manner.
- Greets guests, checks guests car in. Parks guest vehicle following prescribed procedures. Delivers guest vehicle upon guest presenting their valet receipt. Driving is an essential function of this job. Team members must adhere to the driving standards determined by the Gaming Enterprise.
- Assists supervisor, when necessary, with driving van responsibilities.
- Visually inspects work area on a regular basis and reports any unsafe conditions or potential hazards to Valet Supervisor.