Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home healthcare with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
We have a challenging opportunity for a Payroll Specialist.
If you are a payroll professional who is looking to:
- Make a difference in the lives of medically fragile children and their families
- Work with us, a company who values the highest levels of customer service and patient care as the cornerstone of our business
- Work in a fast paced environment with a culture of teamwork, respect and community
Then working at Pediatric Home Service is the next step in your career!
Duties may include:
- Processes bi-weekly payroll, maintains employee and payroll database
- Reviews and approves payroll deductions, time and attendance
- Prepares reports to assist with planning and hiring decisions. Reviews and analyzes compensation surveys and company data. Makes recommendations to HR Supervisor
- Develops reports and processes for HRIS system
- Records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree or High School Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or FCP/CPP preferred
- Experience in Payroll and HRIS administration preferred (ULTIPRO HRIS system administration a plus)
- High level of initiative and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented and able to work in a high paced environment
- MS Word and Excel proficiency
- High mathematical aptitude
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off: 21 days per year and 8 holidays
- Health and Dental insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Paid Time Off (21 days)
- Holiday pay
- Professional Development
Interested candidates should apply online at pediatrichomeservice.com in the employment section; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.