This job is no longer available
City of Ramsey
Economic Development Manager
The City of Ramsey (MN) is seeking an Economic Development Manager to work in its dynamic, growing community of 24,000 residents.
This position manages all aspects of the City’s economic development and redevelopment activities by designing and implementing economic development plans and programs for both commercial and industrial businesses via a variety of complex and routine professional, technical and administrative functions.
Minimum qualifications for the Economic Development Manager position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Urban Planning, Land Use Planning, Public Administration, or a closely related field
- Progressively responsible project management experience
- Municipal planning/development experience
- Five years professional experience in the private/public sector with leading/managing development and marketing initiatives within a community or equivalent experience relating to economic development
- Proficiency using computers – word processing, spreadsheet programs, GIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid unrestricted class D state driver’s license with a good driving record
The 2013 salary range for this position is $67,753 to $84,690, DOQ. To apply, please print an application packet from the City’s website: www.cityoframsey.com or call (763) 576-4301. Resumes are welcome; however, resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a City application and supplemental application. The application deadline is Wednesday, March 13, at 4:30 p.m.
Mail application to:
The City of Ramsey
7550 Sunwood Drive NW
Ramsey, MN 55303